Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Life After Covid

 It's been a year since I had Covid and was hospitalized. I had the nasty variety, but with the help of my sons, survived, obviously. Since then I developed a pinched nerve in my back. I did a round of physical therapy which didn't help much. So after many trips to various doctors, I had an implant wired into my spine. That helped, but I still have to take some sort of pain med if I want to sleep at night. But enough of that.

I've just finished writing my 4th book and am in the process of getting it ready for publication. It's not a mystery like my first 3. It's an historical novel titled Della McCrea. The setting is in Jerome, Arizona in 1904-5. Poor Della is orphaned in a rugged mining town and has to fend for herself and earn enough to buy a train ticket back home in Ohio. It was fun making her suffer. Does she succeed? I guess you'd have to read it to find out. 

Have a great week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment